Ixtur MAP-120R and MAP-180
Ixtur MAP-120R and MAP-180 are pneumatically controlled neodymium permanent magnets, which have excellent size / gripping force ratio and extremely low residual gripping capacity. The compact size combined with high gripping force make them versatile for various applications including: lifters, robot grippers, fixtures, production automation, etc.
Ixtur MAP pneumatic magnets do not change their magnetic state if compressed air is lost - e.g. in case of a damaged pipe or compressor malfunction. This feature provides reliability and safety to material handling.
MAP-180 provides maximum gripping force with flat parts that fully cover the magnet’s gripping surface. MAP-120R’s gripping surface is optimized for parts that do not fully cover the whole gripping surface of the magnet, e.g. cylinders, pipes and irregularly shaped objects.
Unlike vacuum lifting solutions, Ixtur magnets handle also perforated material. The magnets consume significantly less air than vacuum grippers, because compressed air is used only to switch the magnet ON and OFF. MAP-120R is the best choice when gripping rougher surfaces, e.g. parts made of cast iron.
Ixtur MAP120R and MAP-180:
- Maintenance free
- Excellent size / gripping force ratio
- Gripping force:
- MAP-120R with flat material: 3.53 kN (WLL 120 kg with safety factor 3)
- MAP-120R with cylinders: 2.06 kN (WLL 70 kg with safety factor 3)
- MAP-180: 5.30 kN (WLL 180 kg with safety factor 3)
- Low residual gripping force, i.e. gripping force at the magnet's OFF state
- Durable construction
- Can be installed in any orientation
- Handles also perforated material
- Can be used with a large range of material thicknesses
Please see the brochure for detailed technical specifications.